Services on offer
Sourcing & Recruitment
I love finding filling those hard to fill positions. My focus is on creative and tech related roles such as developers, UX/UI designers, product owners etc. that require sourcing.
I'm available for long and short term assignments. Anything from sourcing for a specific role to building inhouse recruitment functions.
Sharing my knowledge and experience is what got me to start my own business. I love seeing the "aha moments" in the audience and answering their questions afterwards.
I'm available for speaking engagement all around the world, and online.
Workshops & Coaching
Combining my background in teaching with my love for sourcing is one of my favourite parts of my job.
I offer onsite tailor-made workshops on topics such as sourcing, recruitment, employer branding, storytelling and more.
This is the second part of a three part blog series about "How to be a one person recruitment team". This particular post focuses on Automation and how I have set things up at Toca Boca. Part One was about Collaboration. Automation My favourite question to ask...
I joined Toca Boca back in December and I couldn't be happier! It truly is a very creative place to work where you get to acknowledge your inner child. Just the fact that I if I ever wanted to ride around the office on a pedal go-kart, I can, makes me smile 🙂 But...
A little while back I had a phone call from Paula Olinder. We have never actually met but are connected on Linkedin. She wanted to know if I knew of a good source for salary statistics in Sweden that was developer-specific. I didn't. We have SCB, Statistiska...
Articles, interviews & lists
- 5. The candidate experience
- 6. Data and Talent intelligence
- 7. The corporate careers website
- 9. How to write good job adverts
- 12. Buying the right HR technology
- 14. Still so many ways to attract candidates
- 16. How important is a candidate’s motivation?
- 18. Work simulation assignments
- 21. Sourcing: engaging with candidates
- 24. Personal Branding for Recruitment Professionals
- 28. Recruiting in a recession
- 29. When do we need to start paying candidates?
- 35. How TA can influence the compensation and benefits discussion
- 49. Recruiting entire teams
- 60. Boomerang hires
- 61. The outreach message and ChatGPT effect
- 65. Bias in hiring
- 67. Hybrid & Remote: where are we going?
- 73. Quality of hire
- 79. Review sites: How important are they and how do you deal with them?