Services on offer
Sourcing & Recruitment
I love finding filling those hard to fill positions. My focus is on creative and tech related roles such as developers, UX/UI designers, product owners etc. that require sourcing.
I'm available for long and short term assignments. Anything from sourcing for a specific role to building inhouse recruitment functions.
Sharing my knowledge and experience is what got me to start my own business. I love seeing the "aha moments" in the audience and answering their questions afterwards.
I'm available for speaking engagement all around the world, and online.
Workshops & Coaching
Combining my background in teaching with my love for sourcing is one of my favourite parts of my job.
I offer onsite tailor-made workshops on topics such as sourcing, recruitment, employer branding, storytelling and more.
Candidate motivation A little while back (actually, quite a while back) I recorded an episode of the podcast Talent Savvy together with Bas van de Haterd and the discussions we had sparked me into writing this blog post. The topic for the show was “Candidate...
If I can avoid sourcing, I will. Ok ok, it’s a bit of a click baity title but hear me out. If I can get good enough people to apply on their own accord, then why would I go looking for them? Despite the title of this post, I love sourcing. But that doesn’t mean I...
I started thinking about this blog post as a counter to all the "2020 was so crap". Don't get me wrong, 2020 was pretty crap, but it wasn't all bad. At least not for me. I've been lucky enough to work for a client, Toca Boca, that has not been affected in a negative...
Articles, interviews & lists
- 5. The candidate experience
- 6. Data and Talent intelligence
- 7. The corporate careers website
- 9. How to write good job adverts
- 12. Buying the right HR technology
- 14. Still so many ways to attract candidates
- 16. How important is a candidate’s motivation?
- 18. Work simulation assignments
- 21. Sourcing: engaging with candidates
- 24. Personal Branding for Recruitment Professionals
- 28. Recruiting in a recession
- 29. When do we need to start paying candidates?
- 35. How TA can influence the compensation and benefits discussion
- 49. Recruiting entire teams
- 60. Boomerang hires
- 61. The outreach message and ChatGPT effect
- 65. Bias in hiring
- 67. Hybrid & Remote: where are we going?
- 73. Quality of hire
- 79. Review sites: How important are they and how do you deal with them?