Services on offer
Sourcing & Recruitment
I love finding filling those hard to fill positions. My focus is on creative and tech related roles such as developers, UX/UI designers, product owners etc. that require sourcing.
I'm available for long and short term assignments. Anything from sourcing for a specific role to building inhouse recruitment functions.
Sharing my knowledge and experience is what got me to start my own business. I love seeing the "aha moments" in the audience and answering their questions afterwards.
I'm available for speaking engagement all around the world, and online.
Workshops & Coaching
Combining my background in teaching with my love for sourcing is one of my favourite parts of my job.
I offer onsite tailor-made workshops on topics such as sourcing, recruitment, employer branding, storytelling and more.
Sourcing for Grade When I set up my business my plan wasn’t to do one off recruitments, but work as a long term partner with my clients. I didn’t want to set up a traditional recruitment agency in that sense. But when Andreas from Workbuster asked me if I could help...
After finishing my 3 year long assignment with Toca Boca in December last year I was thinking about what kind of assignments I wanted to focus on in 2023. I decided I wanted to do shorter assignment, with a variety of clients, acting more as an advisor rather than...
Measuring the candidate experience - learnings from using Trustcruit To me the candidate experience is a very important part of my job as a recruiter. Providing a great experience to all applicants, successful or not, will only strengthen your employer brand, thus...
Articles, interviews & lists
- 5. The candidate experience
- 6. Data and Talent intelligence
- 7. The corporate careers website
- 9. How to write good job adverts
- 12. Buying the right HR technology
- 14. Still so many ways to attract candidates
- 16. How important is a candidate’s motivation?
- 18. Work simulation assignments
- 21. Sourcing: engaging with candidates
- 24. Personal Branding for Recruitment Professionals
- 28. Recruiting in a recession
- 29. When do we need to start paying candidates?
- 35. How TA can influence the compensation and benefits discussion
- 49. Recruiting entire teams
- 60. Boomerang hires
- 61. The outreach message and ChatGPT effect
- 65. Bias in hiring
- 67. Hybrid & Remote: where are we going?
- 73. Quality of hire
- 79. Review sites: How important are they and how do you deal with them?